RESULTS – TOP 10 RANK HOLDERS
Lexstructor is delighted to inform you that the 1st National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law’20 is successfully organized on June 5, 2020. The Competition had received a total of 55 participations and the level of questions given was from moderate to difficult, based on recent judgements, landmark decisions, Constitutional History and Provisions. The questions were prepared while considering the standard of various competitive examinations.
We sincerely thank to our partners and participants for the consistent support and cooperation to make this Competition successful.
About the Competition
Lexstructor Legal News & Publication is organizing ‘1st National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law’ on June 5, 2020. It is an endeavour to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to enhance their basic and advanced knowledge in the Constitutional Law. We are inviting every law students throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
Last date of the Registration: June 3, 2020 [Extended]
Date of the Quiz Competition: June 5, 2020 (6 pm)
Date of the Result: June 12, 2020
- Registration fee – Rs. 100/- per participant (Non-Refundable)
- Payment Mode – UPI ID namrata12345@indus or Google Pay No. 7093745767
- On successful payment, you are required to send an email attaching payment receipt and containing your academic and contact details (Name, Current Academic Year, Course, Institute, Contact No.) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- On receiving the above mail from you, we will check the details and accordingly confirm your registration
Rules of the Competition
- Only law students (LLB/LLM) students are eligible
- 50 multiple choice (1 mark each) and total 30 minutes duration, No negative marking
- Ranking will be dependent upon total time taken and the accuracy in answers
- Lexstructor shall not be liable for any technical glitch caused from your end
- The decision of the organizers in case of any dispute will be final. Lexstructor reserves the right to change/amend /alter terms and conditions of the competition.
Prizes and Perks
- Winner : Rs. 500/-, E-Certificate of Merit, Online internship under Corp Comm Legal
(Corp Comm Legal is an independent law firm headquartered in Delhi, and led by the Managing Partner Mr. Bhumesh Verma, the Ex-partner of Khaitan & Co., Paras Kuhad & Associates and Link Legal, Holder of the coveted Chevening Scholarship by the UK Government in 2000 and Author of more than 400 published articles on renowned platforms as well as 2 bestseller books on Commercial Contracts Drafting and Mergers & Acquisitions.)
- 1st Runner Up : Rs. 300/-, E-Certificate of Merit, an assured online internship under ProceJure Law (ProceJure Law is a renowned legal organization who aims to make legal themes more accessible and a stimulating experience to incorporate every unique perspective. ProceJure Law seeks to leave the conventional ways of writing behind and work with a relentless drive to form our opinions, and ‘think things differently.’ Further, they endeavour to promote the legal culture far and wide in an atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual trust.)
- 2nd Runner Up : Rs. 100/-, E-Certificate of Merit, an assured online internship under ProBono India (ProBono India is India’s first platform that started in 2016 and which focuses on highlighting all legal aid and awareness activities around the world on one platform. It is a platform which provides free legal aid service to serve the needs of people.)
- 4th and 5th Rank Holder : E–Certificate of Participation, assured online internship under ProBono India and 15% off on online courses conducted by Katcheri.in
- 6th to 10th Rank Holder : Certificate of Participation and assured Online Internship under Lexstructor for July.
- Other Participants will receive Certificate of Participation via email
Our Knowledge Partners
- Knowledge Partners – Corp Comm Legal, ProceJure Law, ProBono India
- Media Partners – Law Lex, Katcheri.in, Indian Law Watch, Kanooniyat, Law Ledge, Our Legal World
- Goodwill Partner – Together WCWW
Website : www.lexstructor.in