About the Organization
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, education and journal publication platform which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other dimensions of academia. It provides free access of legal knowledge and daily legal updates to everyone irrespective of lawman or layman. Lexstructor has secured its position under top 100 Indian Law Blogs and Websites, powered by Feedspot.
Nature of the work
- Work from home
- Webinar Executive – No. of persons required : (1) – Job profile includes moderation of our monthly webinars effectively. Perks include the Certificate of Appointment, Certificate of Excellence on efficient moderation of at least 3 webinars, Certificate of Participation for every webinars, Acknowledgment on Social Media platforms
- Content Managers – No. of persons required : (2) – Job profile includes supervising the interns and the works assigned to them, assisting in posting the same on our website, managing and editing the contents to be posted on our website, blogpage and social media platforms. Perks include Certificate of Provisional Appointment and on successful completion of 1 month probationary period, Certificate of Appointment will be issued, acknowledgement in social media platforms, free participation in our webinars, free publication opportunity on our next issue of the journal, free blog publication opportunity.
- Interns – No. of interns required for September : (4) – Job profile includes Legal Research and writing on the assigned issues, News Brief and Case analysis writing, drafting tasks. Perks include Certificate of Internship on successful completion of the internship period, Letter of Recommendation for the best performed intern, social media acknowledgment.
- Student Editors – No. of persons required : (3) – Job profile includes reviewing the assigned blog articles and journal articles, Legal Research articles etc. Perks include Certificate of Provisional Appointment and on successful completion of 1 month probationary period, Certificate of Appointment will be issued, acknowledgement in social media platforms, free blog publication opportunity.
Who can apply?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of law, Advocates and Students pursuing PhD in Law
Efficiency in English communication, Legal writing, Basic legal knowledge, Research Skills
- Interested candidates shall apply through : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0vZ-il3ldzH0aYukoNaZsVayYLu6IWey5HdficagpjbSTlQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
- The last date of the application is August 30, 2020 for interns and for other positions, September 10, 2020.
Contact Information for any queries
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in
Instagram Link : https://www.instagram.com/lexstructor.in/
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/lexstructor/