Call For Chapters In Edited Book by Raffles University (To Be Published By A Renowned Publishing House With ISBN) Family Law: International Perspective: December 20th, 2020
Raffles University, Neemrana, established by an Act of Rajasthan State Legislature, as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956, is a multidisciplinary University providing world-class education. It is situated in NCR at Neemrana, on Delhi-Jaipur National Highway No.48.
About Call For Chapters
Call for Edited Book titled “Family Law: International Perspective” will provide detailed discussion on the changing Transnational Laws across the International boundaries including family law, immigration laws, Tax laws, Laws relating to domicile, etc. Renowned scholars would be joining the Call for Chapters that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
The aim of the proposed book is to come out with a clear understanding of recent trends in Conflicting International laws and implications of current legal changes on common citizens or immigrants. Further, what are legal and constitutional remedies for the affected people because of changing regime of Transnational Conflicting Laws in India?
Recommended Topics: (Topics to be related with Law which affect the society at large)
- Inter-country abduction of children by parents.
- Custody issues in cases of removed children of Global Indians.
- Indian women cheated/abandoned/ abused by overseas Indian spouses (NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign spouses).
- Position of Mirror orders in India.
- Inter country adoption from India.
- Multi-Jurisdictional spousal maintenance/ alimony issues.
- Inter-country domestic violence.
- Foreign same sex marriage and its applicability in India.
Note: The above mentioned themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above mentioned theme(s).
Chapter/ Chapters should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology.
Chapter/Chapters must highlight specific research problem/Issue and should also reflect on the viable solution of the /problems/issues identified. Chapter/Chapters including foot notes should not exceed the words limit of 5000 words with an abstract of not less than 250 words.
At the end of the Chapter/Chapters, there should be a brief profile of the author with his e-mail ID, contact number and address. Chapter/Chapters received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained. Chapter/Chapters received shall be subject to the scrutiny of double blind reviews by the Editorial Board and Panel of experts.
Chapter/Chapters are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties and that the work does not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory, or racially prejudiced material. As a condition of the publication, authors have, an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to reproduce publish and distribute their submission(s) in all print media including electronic services.
Please consider the following specifications while submitting research papers for the book:
Guidelines For Submissions:
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font of size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (Page number).
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- First -Level Sub-head: (All capitals, boldface on separate line).
- Second-Level Sub-head: (Initial capitals, boldface on separate line).
- Table and Figures must be numbered serially and that must correlate with the text.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration to any other place for publication.
- One Co-author is allowed.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform to the BLUE BOOK; Rules of citation (Latest Edition).
- Full length paper (soft copy) must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com .
- A processing fee of Rs.500 (including Postal Charges) is payable to receive hardcopy of the book.
- Abstract Submission date: November 28th, 2020.
- Chapter Submission date: December 20th, 2020.
Mr. Yogendra Singh : +91-9773821934
Ms. Shivangi Shokeen : +91-7042381138