About the Opportunity
Goonj has opened the application for its one-year fellowship program viz. Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021-22, which closes on December 7th, 2020.
About the Fellowship Program
The Fellowship Program by Goonj started in 2018. They look for people with a passion to make a difference. They’re looking for doers more than thinkers.
The Fellowship program spans for a year, where the fellows selected are supposed to engage in activities in a deeper way with some real life challenges, tasks and timelines. The focus is on giving hands on experience and immersion into urban and rural India’s realities.
- Minimum Qualification: Matriculation
- Age: 21-35 years
- Indian Citizens only
- People who will commit to spend a year with Goonj in various areas and themes by working on issues that affect the last person, at the same time develop individual skill sets and capacities.
Rs. 10,000 per month
Operation of the Fellowship
During the one year, fellows interact with various communities from villages as well as the cities and get a deeper understanding of the realities and figure out ways in which the problems can be acted upon taking care of the needs of the communities.
After the selection, there will be a an induction program, where the fellows will be guided through the operation of the Fellowship. After this, they will start working on various initiatives from their locations.
- The application form can be submitted in two ways:
- Online, by submitting the application provided online; and
- Offline, by downloading and submitting the hard copy of the application to the address given in the following point.
- The address:Goonj, J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076
- The label/subject line should be ‘Goonj Grassroot Fellowship’.
- After the shortlisting of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the final, interview round after which the selection process will conclude.
For more details, click here.
For the official Fellowship page of Goonj, click here.