About the Opportunity
NUALS, Kochi’s Restructuring, and Insolvency Law Journal (RILJ) Blog is calling for submissions. The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
About the Blog
The Centre for Parliamentary and Legal Studies (CPSLR), NUALS, brings the Restructuring and Insolvency Journal of Law, an erudite publication and discussion forum specially designed to examine both the practical and theoretical issues and opinions in this increasingly important area of law which is of significant concern to the members within and outside the corporate world.
It will be a platform to keep its readers abreast of various important topics of interest and current developments and trends in this dynamic field.
The RILJ is also the platform to publish CPSLR’s flagship IBC e-Newsletter. The introduction of the IBC E-Newsletter, a student-run peer-reviewed publication in late 2018, was the first successful step towards consolidating and providing quarterly updates in the insolvency and bankruptcy regime. It is exclusively dedicated to analyzing the developments relating to the field of insolvency, restructuring, and bankruptcy happening in India as well as around the globe.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law or corporate restructuring law.
The article must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
- Submissions must be unpublished, authentic, and original work of the author/authors.
- Submission can be in the form of articles, case comments, opinions, and short notes on the
topics as mentioned above.
- The co-authorship of the submission is limited to only 2 (two) authors.
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding endnotes)
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, endnotes must be used (NOT FOOTNOTES).
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (endnotes should be avoided and kept
to a bare minimum).
- Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The submissions shall be sent for plagiarism check after the initial review process, confirming to which only shall they finally be published. The plagiarism shall not be more than 15% of the submission entry, and any level of plagiarism higher to the accepted mark will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to nualsibcnewsletter[at]gmail.com under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university, and contact number).
- E-mail: nualsibcnewsletter[at]gmail.com
- Contact Numbers:
- Pavan Belmannu: +91 9963314893
- Shiren Panjolia: +91 75108 27071