About the Opportunity
Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) invites applications for the position of Law Officer at Guwahati, the last day for which is December 16, 2020.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation is the local government in Guwahati, Assam, India. GMC was formed in the year 1971 by the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Act, 1969. The Corporation was duly constituted in 1974 in the first meeting of the elected councilors as per provision of Sec.45 of this Act.
Number of Positions
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years
The appointment shall be made purely on a contractual basis for a period of 11 months only, however, the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory annual performance.
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the criteria need to fill up the Application form and submit in the GMC drop box at the Uzanbazar GMC Office, Guwahati-01
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their present employers.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the website in the link here.
- Candidates shall bring original documents/ certificates at the time of selection procedure for verification, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear.
- Candidates are required to bring a PAN card or any Valid ID and/ or address proof at the time of selection test(s).
Rs. 33,500/- per month