About the Institute
IMS Law College, Noida: Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body. IMS Law College is the first college in Noida to start B.A., LL.B 5 Years integrated course. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
About the Organisers
The webinar is being organised by IMS RTI Club of IMS Law College, Noida. The club was formed in October 2018, and has filed more than 1000 RTIs. The RTIs filed by the club have reached a multitude of departments and ministries of the government, multiple of which have even reached the columns of various prestigious newspapers. Our aim is to provide maximum information which benefits the general public.
About the National Webinar
The IMS RTI Club National Webinar is being organised on:
Topic: RTI Act and Challenges in Governance
Date: 18th December 2020
Time: 4:00 P.M.
The national webinar shall be held through online modes, the link for which may be provided after registration.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to all registered attendees.
This national event has been possible due to the blessings and support of the respected authorities:
- Shri Rajeev Kumar Gupta [President – IMS Noida]
- Ms. Shilpi Gupta [CMD – IMS Noida]
- Dr. Kulneet Suri [Senior Director – IMS Noida]
- Dr. Manju Gupta [Dean Academics – IMS Noida]
- Prof. (Dr.) K.S. Bhati [Dean – IMS Law College, Noida]
- Prof. (Dr.) Bhawna Arora [HOD & Programme Coordinator (UG) – IMS Law College, Noida]
- Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal [Programme Coordinator (PG) – IMS Law College, Noida]
- Prof. (Dr.) Vikalp Shrivastava [Faculty Convenor – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
The Honourable Guest Speaker for the national webinar is Shri Bimal Julka (Former Chief Information Commissioner). Shri Bimal Julka has been an IAS Officer of 1979 batch of Madhya Pradesh Cadre and is an experienced Civil Servant for 41 years with a demonstrated history of leading impactful projects across Ministry of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, External Affairs, Finance, Commerce and Public Relations in the government of India.
Shri Bimal Julka has a wide variety of experience as a civil servant, including but not limited to being a part of the Central Information Commission for 4+ years, a former secretary at the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor at the Ministry of External Affairs, India, Additional Secretary and Director General (Currency) at the Ministry of Finance, Joint Secretary at Ministry of Defence of India, Director at Ministry Of Civil Aviation and much more.
- Registration for the national webinar is free of cost.
- Seats are limited, first come first serve.
- Registration may be done through the following link: https://forms.gle/WPYkCCCKMwnosAHu6
E-mail ID: rti.club[at]imsnoida.com
Mobile Numbers: +91-7352654516, +91-8800909808