The Moot Court Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is extremely pleased to announce the 9th edition of the RMLNLU International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 which will be held virtually from 26th – 28th Feb 2021.
About The Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005, U.P. Act No.28 of 2005 and came into being on 4th of January 2006 to meet up the new challenges in legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country. Originally incorporated as ‘Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, Uttar Pradesh’ word ‘Institute’ was substituted by the ‘University’ later, vide an amendment in the Act in November 2006. This was done to give a comprehensive national character to the Institute on lines with the other premier National Law Universities of the Country.
About The RMLNLU Moot Court Competition
The RMLNLU International Media Law Moot Court Competition was launched in 2013 with the objective of creating a platform for testing the legal acumen and potential of law students globally. For over a decade, RMLNLU International Media Law Moot Court Competition has served as a unique platform for law students to explore nuances of international media law and hone their research and advocacy skills. In continuation of the legacy and with an aim to set higher standards to test the legal acumen, research and oratory skills of the participating teams, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow cordially invites you to the 9th edition of RMLNLU International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 scheduled to be held from26th – 28th February, 2021.
- Students pursuing the three or five year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2020 – 2021 from any recognized law school/college/university in India/Abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
For any queries, feel free to Call/WhatsApp:
- Punya Mehrotra (Jt. Convenor, Moot Court Committee) – +91 97171 44266
- Anchit Baliyan (Jt. Secretary, Moot Court Committee) – +91 99990 81736
- Anushka Singh ( Secretary, Moot Court Committee) – +91 6204 404 50
or write at firstname.lastname@example.org