High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is opening the recruitment process for Direct recruitment in Higher Judicial Services.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 17 March 1866, making it the fourth high court to be established in India.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2021.
- A candidate must be an Advocate of not less than 07 years’ continuous practice as an Advocate on the last date fixed for the submission of application forms.
- Prosecuting Officers/Assistant Prosecuting Officers are treated to be an Advocate and are eligible as per the Judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 561 of 2013- Deepak Agarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others.
- The application shall be filled online from 20th January 2021 to 19th February 2021 till 23:59 hours after which the link will be disabled.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
- The hard copy of the online submitted application forms may be downloaded/printed upto 22nd February 2021 till 23:59 hours.
In addition to submission of the on-line application, the downloaded hard copy of the application form along with requisite documents, as mentioned in the instructions are to be submitted as follows :
- The Advocates practicing within the State of UP: Before the District & Sessions Judge of the District or the Registrar General, High Court Allahabad or the Senior Registrar, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow, as the case may be, after obtaining requisite forwarding on or before February 2021.
- The Advocates practicing outside the State of UP: The candidates shall obtain requisite forwarding by the District and Sessions Judge of the District/Registrar Genera Registrar of the High Courts/Secretary-General of the Supreme Court, as the case may be.
- Duly filled in and forwarded application forms are to be sent directly by the candidate through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to the Registrar (J), (Selection & Appointment/Senior), High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, so as to reach on or before 08th March 2021.
- Preliminary Examination: The tentative date of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is 04th April 2021 (Sunday)
- The same will be held at Prayagraj and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination, provided that candidates not more than 20 times the number of vacancies category-wise i.e. separately for General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes shall be admitted to the Main Written Examination.