Centre for Environmental Law and Policy, SLS Nagpur is organizing its Second National Case Analysis Competition on the theme of Environmental Law.
About SLS, Nagpur
Nurtured by the visionary ideas of Dr. S.B. Mujumdar, Chancellor (Symbiosis International University) on the principles of vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’, Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Nagpur is established in 2019 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in education.
Being a constituent of Symbiosis International University, Pune, Symbiosis Law School, NAGPUR is strategically located in the potential education hub of Maharashtra thereby offering multitude of Nagpur for the budding lawyers. Harping on the rich legacy of both Bar and Bench, SLS Nagpur promises to be one of the finest destinations for imparting legal education in central India.
About the Essay Competition
The Centre for Environmental Law and Policy at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur announces its Second National Case Analysis Competition on the theme of “Environmental Law”.
The case for Analysis: Narayan Dutt Bhatt .v. Union of India [2018 SCC OnLine Utt 645]
- The Competition is open to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of law, enrolled in any recognized institution/University in India.
- The participants must submit an attested copy of their students Identity Card/bonafide certificate along with their submission.
- A certificate of Merit will be awarded to the Top Three entries of the Competition.
- The result of the competition will be displayed on the SLS NAGPUR Website.
- A certificate of participation shall be e-mailed to all the contestants who have successfully submitted the case analysis.
How to Submit?
- There is no hard copy submission. The case analysis must be submitted in English language in Microsoft Word Format (.doc/.docx).
- The submission in any other language and format will be rejected summarily.
- The submissions must be sent via Google Forms using this link: https://forms.gle/kKyy1RexxD8q54m67
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- All entries should include a cover page specifying name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address and contact number.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- The suggested word limit for the analysis is 3500 words inclusive of citations.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59 PM: 25th December 2020
- Date of declaration of result is: 2nd January 2021
There is no registration fee for the competition.
Contact Number: 0712 – 6192204
Email ID: newc[at]slsnagpur.edu.in