About the Opportunity
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting applications for the post of Language Officer with an LLB degree, in Assam.
The Assam Public Service commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat.
Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
Number of Vacancies
- General: 01
- OBC: 01
- SC: 01
- Total: 03
The candidate must have Law Degree with Assamese as one of the subjects in the degree course.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on
01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Scale of Pay
- Payscale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 11,800/-
- Pay Band: PB- 3
- Plus Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
- General: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL and PWBD: Rs. 35.40
- Last Date for Applying: January 07, 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: January 09, 2021
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website
- If they haven’t registered through the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for
the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English
- The applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers:
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic): 1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- GRAS Helpdesk
- Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
- Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
- Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
- For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following-
- Email: cceapsc[at]gmail.com
- Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must read the details carefully before applying. For the details, click here.