NLSIU Bangalore invites applications for the job role of Communications Associate for its 2-year research project on Regulatory Governance.
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was the first National Law University to be established in India as well as one of the first in the country to offer the five-year integrated undergraduate law degree.
The Communications Associate will work closely with the research team and the Communications Officer for NLSIU to:
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications plans, including outreach, events, and social media.
- Coordinate and implement communication activities to ensure research activities are represented in an accurate, relevant, and timely manner.
- Play a lead role in content creation for various channels of communication.
Candidates with the following skills and qualifications shall apply:
- 1-4 years of experience in journalism or communications. Preference will be given to applicants with experience working in research or education.
- An undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, public affairs or a related field; or a degree in law.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience with building and maintaining social media presence.
- Familiarity with and interest in contemporary issues of public policy.
- Candidates who are detail-oriented, with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates with skills related to design and online communication tools will be preferred.
How to Apply
Write to research[at]nls.ac.in with the subject heading “Application for Communications Role” with:
- Your CV
- A published writing sample
- A short statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
Please Note: All roles are full-time based out of the NLSIU campus in Bangalore. Due to COVID related restrictions, engagement may begin on a remote basis.