Ernst & Young or EY Scholarship Program is an exceptional program that recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit in the students and rewards them, through a business case competition.
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
The EY Scholarship
This exceptional scholarship aims to encourage and reward the entrepreneurial spirit in the students and reward them with an amount of INR 1 Lakh and an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills as well as a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
Who is it for?
Open to all students who are pursuing graduation courses, across colleges in India.
How does it Work?
The program involves the submission of a business case on building a better working world. The business case can be for a for-profit or not-for-profit organization to help create a Better Working World.
Here’s what your idea should convey:
- Innovation: Novel product or service being proposed or a novel way of making or delivering it.
- Clarity of thought: Ability to convey the business case in a crisp yet effective manner.
- Passion to win: Depth of research and thought behind assumptions made while building the business case.
- Impact on the working world: Scale and relevance of the idea.
The 10 selected winners will be rewarded INR1 lakh and an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills as well as a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
Click here for the detailed structure of the program.
How to Participate?
- Register for the program by clicking on the link given in this post.
- Submit your business case on building a better working world
- Then, the screening by EY panel to select the top 50 finalists will be done.
- Finalists selected will have to present their business case virtually in front of the panel.
- 10 EY scholars will be selected in March 2021.
How to Submit?
Go to the official page of EY Scholarship and click on the ‘Submit’ button under the Step 2 side of the table given.
Click here to get redirected to the submission page of EY.
The last date to register for the program is December 31, 2020.