First position : Mr. Subham S, Chanakya National Law University [Topic : Changing Dimensions of Transnational Organization Framework vis-a-vis The Incessant Violation of Fundamental Rights – An Appraisal ]
Second Position : Ankit Ahuja, Symbiosis Law School Pune [Topic : Privacy in Lockdown : An Analysis of Aarogyo Setu App with regard to the Guised Resolutive Attitude]
Third Position : Sanmati Gilda, Lloyd Law College [Topic : Smart Contracts, Legal Dilemmas and Lawlessness : A Sattire]
** All other participants will receive the Certificate of Participation within 2 business days and 10% off on our next paid event.
About the Organization:
Lexstructor Legal Publication seeks to provide a platform to everyone who intends to address and analyze any legal, social-legal and contemporary challenges. It seeks to foster research and writing skills by igniting the young minds all over the world.
About the Competition
Lexstructor Legal Publication is organizing its 1st Article Writing Competition on any contemporary issues in Law.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Lexstructor welcomes all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- Submission should be made in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript shall strictly be free from plagiarism, any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum three authors.
- The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation (BLUEBOOK 20TH EDITION) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Tabular columns, diagrams, or any photograph with proper sources are allowed to use in the Manuscript. Photographs and diagrams must be of 1200px x 675px or less than that.
- A margin of 1 inch shall be maintained from all sides.
- Manuscript texts should be justified and the headings should be either left-aligned or centre-aligned.
- An abstract of not exceeding 250 words (along with five keywords preferred) must be accompanied with the manuscript.
- Article shall not exceed 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
Last date of submission: January 10, 2021 [Extended]
Date of Declaration of Result : January 15, 2021
Registration Fee & Process :
Single Author : Rs. 60/-
Co-authorship (Maximum 2 authors) : Rs. 80/-
Co-authorship (Maximum 3 authors) : Rs. 100/-
Paytm/ UPI/ GPay Number : 7093745767 (Namrata Chakraborty)
Submit your articles and payment receipts here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf7fdXKVTl4Sl-APR62GvwgJpFR-wp2cicyL8qsFcn5hw8-w/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Winner will receive cash prize of Rs. 250/-, Certificate of Excellence and free publication opportunity in Vol. 1 Issue 2 of Lexstructor National Journal of Law and Technology with ISSN and Publication Certificate
- Next top 2 articles will receive Certificate of Excellence and free publication opportunity in Vol. 1 Issue 2 of Lexstructor National Journal of Law and Technology with ISSN and Publication Certificate, and Free Access to Our One Paid Event
- All other entries will receive Certificate of Participation and 10% off on our next paid event
Website : http://www.lexstructor.in