Centre for AeroSpace Laws at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad in collaboration with Law Mantra and International Council of Jurists is organising a one-day International Seminar on “Privatization of Space Sector in India- Issues & Challenges” on 06th February 2021.
About the Seminar
The Centre is making an endeavour to explore new arenas and dimensions of this emerging field. Many notable personalities from the sphere of aerospace law will attend the Seminar to share their views, experiences, and expertise on the topics. Through this Seminar, we endeavour to generate interest in aerospace law, the present issues which plague, if the space sector in India is privatized and how law plays a role in the same.
The Object of the Seminar is to bring policymakers, stakeholders, and academicians, and persons from the legal field to discuss the present and future legal and regulatory challenges of privatization of space and to have pertinent enlightenment on the themes and sub-themes of this emerging area.
Notable Speakers & Dignitaries
- Hamza Hameed, Legal Consultant, Italy.
- Dr. Ricky J Lee, Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame, Australia.
- Sipos Attila, Expert in International Air Law and Aviation Policy, Hungary.
- Prof. nadzw. Dr hab. Anna Konert, Uczelnia Łazarskiego, Poland.
- Space Sector in India: Opportunities and Challenges
- Indian Regulatory Authority and Procedure
- State Responsibility, Jurisdiction and Control
- Liability for Private Space Activities: Concerns in India
- Mining Space Resources
- Financing Private Space Activities in India
Who can Participate
Students, Scholars, Professional, Academic Community from any countries with interest in the given themes are invited to participate in the Seminar and present their paper.
The sessions of the conference will be grouped according to various themes of the manuscripts. Each presenter would be given a total time of 10 mins (Subjected to Change) which shall not include the time for questions and deliberations put forth to the presenter.
The presentation shall be made oral through PowerPoint presentations, e-posters or through exhibits. The power-points should be mailed to casml[at]slsh.edu.in by 25th January 2021.
Co-Authorship up to a maximum of 2 authors is allowed.
How to Participate?
Authors may send their abstract to email@example.com
The abstract should not exceed 500 (Five Hundred only) words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following- Sub-Theme (write “others” in case it is not mentioned in sub-theme); Title of the paper; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute/ Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address and Contact Number.
- The Subject of the Mail should be “Abstract Submission for-Theme-Subtheme-name of the author”.
- The word folder containing the abstract should have the name of the author and title of the paper.
- The abstract should have a minimum of three and maximum of four Key Words.
- The submission should be in Word Format. PDF will NOT be accepted.
- Selection of Abstract will be notified on 15 of January 2020.
- After Selection, a detailed mail regarding the registration process will be sent i.e. Registration Form along with a detailed note on Final-Paper Submission.
Participants must register on this Google Form, click here.
There will be no registration fee for the faculty, research scholars, and law students of Symbiosis International University and its constituent law schools.
- Single Author: INR 500/-
- Co-authorship: INR 1000/-
- Research Scholars: INR 600/-
- International Participants: US $10/- (Academicians, Students, Research Scholars)
Timeline for Submission
- Registration Commences: 20.12.2020
- Abstract Submission: 10.01.2021
- Selection of Abstracts: 15.01.2021
- Registration Ends: 25.01.2021
- Submission of Final Paper: 25.01.2021
- Date of Seminar: 06.02.2021
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shailendra Kumar: (+91) 98313 92831
Arunabh: (+91) 79017 74426