Patna High Court Legal Services Committee is inviting applications for the post of Legal Assistant for a period of six months which may be extended up to two years on their satisfactory work.
- Law Graduates/Post Graduates from University/CoIIege recognized by the Bar Council of India
- The applicant must have passed LL.B./LL.M Examination within two years of the date of publication of the advertisement for being considered for such selection.
- Candidates having familiarity with computers will get preference in the matter of selection.
- Their candidature must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate of this Court or by the Head of the last law school/college/ university attended by him/her.
- Matriculation Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Marksheet (of all the semesters/years) of Law Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Provisional/Original Degree Certificate of Law Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Recommendation by a designated Senior Advocate or in case applicant is other than Lawyer, by the Head of the last Law School/ CoIIege/ University attended by him/her.
- Computer Certificate, if any
- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the 10th Certificate otherwise, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected at the time of scrutiny of application forms/Document verification at the time of the interview or at any stage
- Application with illegible/ blurred photograph and/ or signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the application form, after the closing date, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidate is not required to send the printout of the duly filled application form or any documents to the Patna High Court Legal Services Committee, Patna.
- The candidate is suggested to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future requirements.
- The Patna High Court Legal Services Committee shall have the authority to postpone or cancel the engagement process without mentioning reason at any time.
- Applications must be submitted within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement/Notice on the official Website of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee or Notice Board of PHCLSC.
- Eligible candidates shall submit their application on the official e-mail of the Patna High Court Legal Services Committee: email@example.com from December 18th, 2020 to January 7th, 2021 by 5 PM only.
- Format of the application form can be viewed and downloaded from the Official Website of the Patna High Court Legal Services Committee.
- Candidates may submit a scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with a scanned copy of enclosures in a single pdf file to the e-mail address of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selection shall be based on merit and interview.
- The information regarding names of shortlisted candidates, schedule of interviews, and venue will be announced later, on the official Website of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for an Interview individually through the e-mail addresses provided by them.
- If, however, any candidate does not receive the Admit Card or Call Letter, he/she may contact the Registrar-cum-Secretary, PHCLSC at least two days before the scheduled date of the Interview.