ISB or Indian School of Business is rolling out internship opportunities in public policy and governance. They are hiring now on a rolling basis.
About the Institute
ISB (Indian School of Business) is ranked as one of the top 15 business schools in the world, by Financial Times. It was established in the year 2001 and has its campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali.
It’s public policy wing- Bharti Institute of Public Policy aims to lead education and research in the domain of public policy. The institute stands tall as one of India’s eminent public policy thinktanks’ engaging with eminent policymakers and providing them with critical, data-driven evidence, research, and analysis of relevant and critical concerns. Bharti Institute has partnered with the world-renowned Fletcher School. The Institute’s flagship program Advanced Management Program in Public Policy (AMPPP) is an interdisciplinary course that caters to mid-career government and private sector professionals.
The institute works on policy challenges across diverse domains, primarily Agriculture & Food, Environment, Education, Finance, Governance, and Digital Identity.
ISB’s Bharti Institute of Public Policy is bringing to students the internship opportunity in public policy and givernance.
They are looking for highly qualified candidates to work towards solving complex problems in governance and public policy, to work with them in establishing a Policy Lab with the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Interns are required to work from Vijayawada for a period of 2-3 months.
- Masters in Social Sciences, Planning, Data Analytics, Computer Applications, Information Design or Applied Statistics and Economics, or
- Undergraduates with relevant social sector experience.
- Knowledge of programming and GIS will be preferred.
- Liaison with government executives to ideate, interact and evaluate the impact of schemes and policies of the state government.
- Manage government data sources, analyze socio-economic data, and contribute towards producing research, white papers, and policy reports.
How to Apply
Mail your resume to hemanth-guthala[at]isb.edu