TERI or The Energy and Resources Institute offers research and non-research based internship opportunities to students interested in the research field.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
About the Opportunity
TERI offers internship opportunities to students interested in the research field of biotechnology or environmental law, environmental law jurisprudence, sustainable development, and the like.
They accept students from universities, schools, and colleges all over the world for internship opportunities. Internships open the basis of the research program requirements and are of a certain duration.
Types of Assignments
- Research-based: In the areas of
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Architecture and Urban Planning
- Air Pollution
- Waste Management
- Water pollution
- Climate Change
- Rural Livelihood
- Energy Modelling
- Environmental Education.
- Non-research based: In the areas of
How Does it Work
- Interns are assigned work related to an on-going project so that they for a hands-on experience.
- While there are supervisors for guidance, an internship is not to be treated as a training program.
- Candidates can access all facilities for research available at TERI.
Certificate at the end of the term: Interns are expected to submit a report to their supervisor at the end of their internship and make a presentation if possible.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall send their CV and application to internship[at]teri.res.in.
For any queries, write to internship[at]teri.res.in.