Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys, an IP boutique firm in Noida, is looking to hire for the job posts of Associate, Senior Associate, and Docketing Clerk, for its office in Noida.
About the Firm
Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys is an IP boutique firm located in the National Capital Region (NCR) in India. Founded in the year 2014 by Sujata Chaudhri, the firm provides advisory, litigation and enforcement, and prosecution services in all areas of intellectual property law.
Although young in years, the firm’s reputation, both in terms of competence and as a nurturing ground for lawyers, is growing rapidly. One of the factors that set the firm apart from the competition is that its legal professionals are trained to constantly add value to the firm’s clients’ businesses rather than being standard cookie-cutter lawyers. The firm endeavors to provide its clients, ranging from large Fortune 500 companies located around the world to small start-ups with limited budgets, with cogent and practical tailor-made advice within a quick turn-around time, with the aim of furthering their business goals.
Their professionals are team players and client interest is a primary driving factor in our daily work. Their firm’s lawyers and staff are deeply committed to collaborating with our clients to create dynamic legal solutions for their businesses while building a brand of their own – one that stresses quality over quantity!
- The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of PQE, most of which should have been in an IP law firm.
- Solid experience with trademark oppositions, rectifications, and pre-litigation advisory work is a must.
- The candidate should be able to work fairly independently, have good communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to manage junior associates and juggle multiple matters.
- 2-3 years PQE, preferably in a law firm.
- The ideal candidate should have good overall knowledge in the area of trademark law, including, but, not limited to litigation matters, pre-litigation advice, and analysis, cease and desist letters, settlements, drafting plaints, drafting applications, good knowledge of court rules, and CPC.
- Graduate Qualification
- Basic knowledge of English Language, computer operation, MS Word, XL, etc., and handling of emails.
- Basic Knowledge of Trade Mark Fundamentals is preferable
- The candidate should have worked in a law firm.
- The candidate should be good at handling the docketing and deadlines etc. for the matters.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please apply on the website (Check the link given at the end of this post) or mail at hr[at]sc-ip.in.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh