The Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP), as a part of its 3-part Dialogue Series, is announcing the next edition-the Webinar on ‘Will Digital India Make Bharat Atmanirbhar’ on Jan 29, 2021, at 6 PM!
About the Organiser
The Indian School of Public Policy, the first design-thinking focused school of public policy, develops policy professionals with the knowledge, skills, wisdom, and ethics to craft local solutions to India’s enduring policy and governance challenges. Its training is centered on the design and management of institutions and rules that govern society.
About the Webinar
The third session of the Policy Commons at ISPP, “Will #Digital #India Make Bharat Atmanirbhar” will bring together eminent speakers from the civil society, state, and market to discuss the challenges and the road ahead in making India self-reliant.
PM #Modi called for an #Aatmanirbhar #Bharat. Nonetheless, the complexities of global technology networks and supply chains, Indian firms continue to remain reliant on international companies for technological support. How can Indian firms proceed towards untangling themselves from this web? What are the associated challenges? What can the Indian government do to make the transition smoother? These are some of the questions that will be discussed in the webinar.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 29th January 2021
- Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM IST
- Location: This is an online event and will be hosted on Zoom.
The speakers for the session are:
- Dr. Dakshinamurthy V Kolluru: Founder and President, International School of Engineering
- Dr. Pronab Sen: Country Director, International Growth Centre, India Programme
- Dr. Sekhar Bonu: Director General, DMEO, NITI Aayog
- The session will be moderated by Dr. Shubhashis Gangopadhyay, Economist and Dean, Indian School of Public Policy.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through the link given at the end of this post.
The Zoom link will be shared on Thursday, 28th January 2021