About the Advocate
Advocate M R Shamshad is a New Delhi based practicing lawyer in the Supreme Court of India as well as various High Courts in India. His area of practice is in the following fields of law:
- Litigation in Original, Appellate, Writ Jurisdictions
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Constitutional and General Civil Laws
- Matrimonial and Personal Laws
- He is enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council and is an Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, with a standing of nearly two decades at the Bar.
About the Internship
The internship will be an online research internship, however, in case of any requirement; the candidate shall be required to come to the office situated in Delhi. The focus of the internship will be research-based on personal laws, tribal and customary laws.
The internship would thus be a scholarly exercise to have an objective to review the legal developments in the area of personal laws and religion, particularly that of minorities and tribal laws in India.
- The interns will be required to work in various teams.
- The interns will find judgments, study them along with other case materials, and will draft case commentaries and briefs.
- The interns will indulge in extensive research in the domain of personal, tribal, and customary laws.
- Any other tasks that may be necessary to further the aims of the internship or any other work.
Prospective applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate good research and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SCC Online, Manupatra, Court websites, etc.
Number of Interns Required
B-4 [LGF], Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014 (INDIA)
Who can Apply?
Any student pursuing law from a reputed university, preferably in the final year of their LL.B. course, or LL.M or fresh graduates/post graduates intending to gather work experience
Duration of Internship
45 Days (Second Week of February – 21 March 2021)
All applications must be sent to mrshamshadoffice[at]gmail.com latest by 3rd February 2021 with subject title as ‘Internship_Application FEB,2021’.
Curriculum Vitae, not exceeding two pages.
E-mail ID: mrshamshadoffice[at]gmail.com