Centre for Corporate Law Studies, Institute of Law, Nirma University has collaborated with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for organizing a National Level Essay Writing Competition on Contemporary Issues in Corporate Insolvency Laws.
ILNU established the Centre for Corporate Law Studies to institutionalize and channelize research on aspects of corporate laws and business laws that take place all around the world. The Centre hopes to facilitate research in the field of corporate laws and shed light on contemporary corporate law issues in India and around the globe.
About the Essay Competition
The Centre for Corporate Law Studies (CCLS), ILNU is conducting a National Essay Writing Competition- 2021 in collaboration with IBBI.
Ace Inhibitors Insolvency and AM Legals, two of the most esteemed law firms in the field of insolvency law, are their Associate Partners in this competition.
The competition is open to all students currently pursuing a UG or PG course in Law, Commerce, Business Administration, Management, Professionals (CS, CMA & CA) and to all other areas covering and touching upon the subject of Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
The theme for the competition is ‘Contemporary Issues in Corporate Insolvency Laws’. Participants are free to write on any topic within the ambit of this theme.
Brief Submission Guidelines
- Submissions shall be made to centre.corporateresearch[at]nirmauni.ac.in before 23:59 hrs, 25th February 2021.
- Submissions shall be accompanied by a covering letter which shall not fail to include the Name of the Author, Name of the Author’s Institution, and Author’s Email Address and Contact Number. The manuscript itself shall not contain any information or indication that may be helpful in identifying the author.
- The length of the manuscript shall not be less than 2500 words and shall not exceed 4000 words.
- The manuscript shall possess font in Times New Roman, with justified alignment, font size 12, and line spacing 1.5.
- The submission of the manuscript attached in the mail shall be in MS Word format compatible with MS Word 2007 and above.
- The manuscript containing the submission shall be original, unpublished, and must not fail to contain a bibliography.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
- Author of the Best Essay wins a Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000.
- Author of the Second-Best Essay wins a Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000.
- All other Participating Authors will get awarded with a Certificate of Participation.
Please find the attached brochure containing the complete details of the competition. For any queries, write to us at centre.corporateresearch[at]nirmauni.ac.in or contact:
- Varun Akar, Chairperson, CCLS (+91 72260 60459)
- Ashuthosh V, Research Assistant, CCLS (+91 98203 79548)
- Abhishek Sadhwani, Student Associate Member, CCLS (+91 99259 75821)