Justice Ventures India Trust or JVIT is inviting applications from law students for its legal internship to work on laws pertaining to women and children.
JVIT works with justice ventures to eradicate human trafficking, empower the urban poor, and ensure access to justice. It partners with local organizations and global stakeholders to bring freedom, justice, and restoration to men, women, and children suffering from human trafficking and other forms of extreme injustice.
Their vision is to see unjust communities transformed into communities where human rights and dignity are respected by all.
The Internship Opportunity
JVIT is inviting applications for a legal internship to work on laws pertaining to women and children.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Law program from BCI recognized law schools.
- Must have basic drafting and research skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Passionate about human rights work
- Work on laws pertaining to women and child rights
- Prepare research memos.
- Assist in drafting and updating legal resources.
- Research on any other human rights issues.
Send your CV and a writing sample to internships[at]justiceventures.org
E-mail ID: hr[at]justiceventures.org