IICA or Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Delhi is hiring for the job positions of Fellow, Research Assistant, and Technical Assistant (for LLB and other graduates).
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a subordinate office under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Handling and dealing with various subjects, matters, and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance, and policy.
About the Opportunity
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis.
- Fellow: One (1)
- Research Assistant: One (1)
- Technical Assistant: One (1)
Fellow (Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR))
- Qualification: Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / LLM/other relevant fields
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience in project management/ research in relevant areas preferably in the area of functioning of regulators
- Desirable: Prior work experience in the field of work relating to government regulators
- Skill Set:
- Leadership skills
- Project management
- Understanding of Market Regulation in India
- Research and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Research Assistant (School of Competition Law & Market Regulation)
- Educational Qualification: A bachelor degree in Law or Economics/ Business Administration or a relevant subject
- Essential Work Experience:
- Experience in the field academics/practice of Law/Economics/Marketing and Administration
- Knowledge of Computer applications, MS- Office including Excel, Access and PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Desirable Work Experience:
- Prior experience in marketing and administration of academic programs along with writing proposals for approval
- Familiarity with the working of Government Organisation shall be of added advantage
- Experience in academic course management will be desirable
Technical Assistant (School of Corporate Law)
- Essential Qualification: Degree of LL.B/ CS/MBA from a recognized University
- Fellow: Rs. 50,000 per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 30,000 per month
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 30,000 per month
- The assignment is on a full-time basis and the person will be required to attend the office on all the working days and on holidays if required.
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of six months/ one year, which may, at the discretion of the competent authority be either extended or curtailed depending on performance and requirement.
- The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of
a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at gauri.iica[at]gmail.com
- One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
- The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
- The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
- If number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlists the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.
Note: Find the application format in Annexure-II in the official notification. (Link Below)