Chambers of M.S Kalra is looking to hire Freshers & Experienced Law Graduates aiming to shine in the career of Litigation, for its office in Gurgaon.
About the Employer
Chambers of M.S Kalra is a boutique Dispute Resolution firm situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. They aim to ensure 100 % client satisfaction while performing at 0% deviation from the ethics and norms of our profession.
The founder is a first-gen self-made lawyer who struggled his way out to establish an organization to provide the choicest quality of legal services across the country by focusing on client satisfaction and neverending bonds.
Areas and Fora of Practice
Our frequent fora include the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, NCLAT, NGT, Delhi High Court, NCLTs, IPAB, and a few High Courts and District Courts of different states. They specialize in Environment, Company Law, Land, and Contractual matters. They have a decent clientele for Arbitration too.
The firm is looking for bright and motivates freshers and graduates to work as Litigators for them.
Who can Apply?
Final Year Law Students, Freshers and Disciplined Lawyers who have litigation as their primary passion coupled with the urge to grow, learn, contribute and polish one self.
- The work profile mainly includes:
- Briefing senior counsels, and everything that a litigating lawyer can do to stand out of the crowd.
- Academic performance is not the only criteria to Judge, internship experiences and court exposure matters more.
15,000 to 1,00,000 along with other perks.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates may mail their CV and Cover Letter to chambersofmskalra[at]gmail.com.
- The ones shortlisted will have to go to the 3-stage selection process including an assignment on live matters.
Who do they Offer?
There is ample room for creativity and out of the box thinking at our workplace while zero tolerance towards negligence and professional misconduct. Though a workplace, but a home away from home. More than job satisfaction they foster leadership for all young ones to start independent practice within 3-5 years and at the same time they value long associations for the ones who continue to work with us.
#1278, Sector 17-C, Gurgaon, Haryana, Pin: 122001
Contact Number: +91 9278780313
E-Mail ID: email@example.com