Lucknow University Moot Court Association is organizing a National Seminar on Cyber Crime Issues and Challenges to be conducted on 7th March 2021 in the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow.
About the University
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
We live in a world where we can safely say that our existence is two-fold, with rampant advancement in the field of technology and rapid digitalization, a lot of our physical existence has been intermingled with virtual aspects imprinted in the digital world. With increasing online activities and dependency comes the concern of security and infringement of rights that occur in cyberspace and hence it becomes an important matter that requires serious deliberation.
The Lucknow University Moot Court Association, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow Presents National Seminar on Cyber Crime Issues and Challenges to be conducted on 7th March 2021 in the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow.
Juris Hall, Administrative Block, University of Lucknow, New Campus, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow. – 226021
Rules for Participation
- For participation, registration is mandatory.
- Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in the Conference.
- Prior registration is to be made by making payment and sending an email of abstract at mcc.lucknowuniv[at]gmail.com
- No abstract or Article/paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- No TA/DA shall be provided by the University.
- Selected papers will be published in a book containing ISBN Number.
- For academicians/professionals/teachers/other delegates: Rs. 750
- Research scholars: Rs. 500
- For U.G. and P.G. students: Rs. 350
On spot registration (7th March 2021)
- For academicians/professionals/teachers/other delegates: Rs. 850
- Research scholars: Rs. 600
- For U.G. and P.G. students: Rs. 450
Mode of Payment
- Google pay/ Paytm/ BHIM/ PhonePe on 8181838340 (Nishant Veer Singh)
- RTGS/ NEFT
- Account No. – 918181838340 &
- IFSC Code – PYTM0123456 &
- Name – Nishant Veer Singh
23rd February, 2021
How to Register
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register.
For more details kindly refer to the Brochure.
Dr.Vinita Kacher: 9450917532
- Swati Singh: 7459902222
- Nishant Veer Singh: 8181838340
For further details and updates connect through the following media:
- E-mail ID: mcc.lucknowuniv[at]gmail.com
- Instagram: LUMOOTCOURTASSOCIATION
- Facebook: Lucknow University Moot Court Association