About CARCIL, CNLU, Patna
- Be the Key Facilitator and Reference Point for highest standards of research in Corporate Law, Governance and Insolvency in India.
- To be the Centre of Excellence.
- To foster a culture of good governance, voluntary compliance and facilitate effective participation of different stakeholders.
- Focused research on the relation between social changes and the corporation.
- To look beyond the black box of the corporation and research the role of the main corporate actors, including the board, shareholders, supervisors as well as the role of public and private regulation in relation to corporations.
- The contribute in the development of Insolvency laws with sense of directions.
- To carry out research in Corporate, Insolvency and allied Laws.
- To organize/conduct academic-oriented programs.
- To provide legal infrastructure to the corporate sector.
- To design the research proposals and carry out research in strategic areas of public policy on corporate governance.
- To analyze critically, the trends and developments in the institutional, legal and regulatory framework for corporate governance in India and abroad.
- To identify training and development needs of the officials of the legal, regulatory agencies associated with the implementation of Corporate and Competition Laws including its rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a college/university.
- Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills.
- Should have a desire to suggest and implement new recommendations for the development of Corporate and Insolvency Sector.
Terms and Condition
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- CARCIL is looking for a commitment of at least 12 months (April 2021 to March 2022).
- Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular college/university.
- A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
A brief outline of work assigned
- Help extensively in the publicity of the event in your campus and your city.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organizing committee.
- Build your team. Identify avenues. Plan the execution.
- Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
- Spread and disseminate the schedule of events which is undertaken and organised by CARCIL.
How to Apply?
Kindly send an email to carcil[at]cnlu.ac.in attaching your CV and expressing your interest to become a CARCIL Campus Ambassador, emphasizing on why you should be selected as a CARCIL Campus Ambassador.
The subject of the email must be “Application for CARCIL Campus Ambassador Programme 2021-22”. Kindly
send the email on or before the 5th of March, 2021 (05:00 PM).
After a review of applications and CV by us, the selected applicants will be interviewed through online mode which will be followed by a confirmation email for selected applicants.
For any queries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.