Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the Virtual Conference on ‘Right to Breathe Clean Air: Health and Environment Related SDGs’ on 4th and 5th March, 2021.
The last date for abstract submission is February 25th, 2021 and that of full paper is March 4th, 2021.
About the Organisation
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and is one of the distinguished centres of legal education in the country. Established in 1977, SLS Pune, in a journey of 43 years, has achieved various milestones in teaching, learning and research.
About the Conference
Symbiosis Law School Pune has been awarded with the prestigious ‘Conference Grant’ under Golden Jubilee Conference and Lecture Series Grant (GJCLSG) for the year 2020-21 from Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute. The Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute is a binational organization that promotes understanding between India and Canada through academic activities and exchanges.
In light of the aforesaid grant, Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising the Virtual Conference on ‘Right to Breathe Clean Air: Health and Environment Related SDGs’ on 4th and 5th March, 2021. The two-day conference is specially designed to discuss and deliberate on various interdisciplinary areas and core issues pertaining to the theme and suggest the way forward. The conference will showcase the Indo-Canadian academic collaboration.
The theme of the Conference
The following tracks have been identified for paper presentations (focal areas):
- International law perspectives on the Right to Breathe Clean Air in light of Sustainable Development Goals
- Global Best Practices in tackling air pollution
- Comparative law and policy approaches to the Right to Breathe Clean Air
- Frameworks to establish and enforce a Right to Breathe Clean Air in India
Abstracts are invited for the conference from faculty members, researchers, doctoral scholars and students from across all countries.
All submissions (abstract/paper) must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indian Students: Rs.500/-
- Indian Faculty/other professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- SLS Pune (SIU) Collaboration partners: NIL/Complimentary
- Other International Delegates: US $ 20
The bank details for Online payment of registration fees through Net banking or Google Pay or other modes of UPI Payments, etc. are as follows:
- Name of the A/c Holder: SS SIU SLS RECEIPT AC
- Name of the Bank: Bank of India
- Branch Address: Karve Road, Pune
- Account Number: 050310210000019
- MICR Number: 411013011
- IFSC Code: BKID0000503
- Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMB
After the payment is made, please fill the necessary details with an attachment of the proof of payment on the Google form using this link: https://forms.gle/uVXJNFfeGA6yDLS37
- Last date of submission of Abstract: February 25, 2021
- Communication of acceptance of abstracts: February 28, 2021
- Last date for paper submission and registration: March 4, 2021
- Last date for payment of registration fee: March 4, 2021
- Date of Conference: 4 and 5 March, 2021
Certificate and Scope for Publication
All the participants will be awarded an e-certificate of presentation. Quality papers will be considered for publication in SCOPUS Indexed Journals.