About Amity Law School, Noida
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh a world-class bona fide University established by a State Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A+” Grade, as a leading institution engaged in imparting higher education in various fields.
About the Moot
Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida is Organizing the 5th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition 2020 to be held from 12th – 14th March 2021.
This event is formed with the objective to promote & pioneer the Hindi language, which aims to envisage and hold the traditions and philosophy of law through the basic grass-root level in a practical manner.
- A student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree from any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. A team comprises of two speakers and one researcher.
- Only 40 teams shall be entitled to participate in the competition, subject to the first come first serve basis. A maximum of two teams would be allowed from an institution.
- Last date for registration: 22nd February 2021
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 1st March 2021
- Last date for submission of the memorial: 1st March 2021
- Date of Event: 12th – 14th March 2021
How to Register?
To get your team register, write to register.hmc2021[at]gmail.com
- Lubhanshi Tanwar: 9873316585
- Ananaya Khare: 8573952222
Faculty Convener: Ms. Gargi Bhadoria
E-mail ID: gbhadoria[at]amity.edu