Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Work From Home Positions Vacant – 60
- Case Reporter/Analyst – High Court Division [30 Positions]
- Case Reporter/Analyst – Supreme Court Division [5 Positions]
- Case Reporter/Analyst – Tribunals Division [10 Positions]
- Case Reporter/Analyst – International Division [15 Positions]
Case Reporters shall be the core team member of the flagship Courtroom Team. The primary work profile of Case Reporter shall be to prepare case note/ case report/ case analysis for the latest judgments from High Court/ Supreme Courts/ Tribunals.
For better administration, the team would be divided into High Court Reporters, Supreme Court Reporters, and Tribunals Reporters.
Case Reports should be around 500-800 words and each Case Reporter shall be expected to submit at least 2 Cases a week [for 6 months interns] or 4 cases a week [for 3 months interns].
Who Can Apply?
- We welcome anyone who is crazy enough to spread his message across the citizens of this country.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wishes to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
This talent acquisition program is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work; however, exciting perks and certificates will be provided upon successful tenure.
Only Law Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study, and any law college.
Terms of Service
We expect the members to:
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- Be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us for at least 3 months or 6 months.
Perks and Benefits
- This position is tenured, part-time, and unpaid.
- Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website’s Team Page.
- Free publication opportunities every month in our journals for all active members. Visit thelawbrigade.com for journal details.
- Free access to every event organized by Libertatem Media Group or The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful, and innovative projects and will learn skills that will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. You would need to submit a case brief/article written by you for screening purposes. After a review of your application and your writeup/article by our team, the applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent.
How to Apply?
Fill up the Application Form here.
Application Open on Rolling Basis
For any clarification, contact us at
Ayush Jain [Email- email@example.com or WhatsApp- +91 7440772911]
Libertatem Selection Committee can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to get in touch with us via email for any clarification.
Libertatem Magazine – www.libertatem.in
The Law Brigade Publisher – www.thelawbrigade.com