Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programs from Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programs are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
About the Project
TISS’s off-campus at Hyderabad is the knowledge partner of the State Resource Cell for Women (SRCW) Project with the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Telangana to provide integrated support and
assistance to women.
A Project Management Unit (PMU) was set up for implementation of the SRCW, which is located in the Directorate, Women Development, and Child Welfare, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad. Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of working on women’s issues to manage the Project Management Unit (PMU). These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and the continued relevance of the position to the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collate and document information, gender-disaggregated data relating to various sectoral areas like livelihoods, health, education, etc., particularly with regard to women
- Undertake empirical as well as desk-based studies to review the implementation of gender-sensitive health policies and programs.
- Assist specialist Gender to undertake research studies to assist in framing policies and programs under the convergence mandate of the Mission
- Undertake any other activity as may be required to further the aims and objectives of SRCW
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Economics/Women’s Studies/Law/Governance/any other related field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the Research field.
- Must have computer knowledge and ability to work in various MS Office, data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Previous experience of working with the government.
- Can Speak English and Telugu fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Age: 30-45 years.
Consolidated payment of Rs. 26,250/- per month.
Walk-In-Interview: March 5, 2021
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to bring the following with them:
- Detailed resume with passport size photo stating contact details, education, employment, skills, and three references.
- Original certificates for verification and copies to be submitted
- Interview: Interested candidates may please report to Ms. Swetha Shenoy, Student
Coordinator on 05th March 2021 by 09.30 am at the following address:Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus
K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
Telephone Numbers: 7995007701 and 7995007702.
Note: TISS has rolled out another vacancy for Assistant (Training and Documentation) [Post (1)] to be placed at PMU-SRCW, WCD TS Hyderabad
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm is essential.
- Minimum work experience of 3 years.
- Diploma in Computer applications.
- Managing computer systems and hardware.
- Age of candidate preferably between 25- 40 years.
Remuneration: Consolidated payment of Rs. 15, 750/- per month.
Please read the official notification carefully, before applying.
For the official notification click here