Kerala Law Academy is organizing a Quiz Competition under the banner of their National Law Fest 2020 (1st Virtual), on March 12, 2021.
- The language of the quiz will be English.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- The quiz will consist of two stages – preliminary stage and finals.
- There will be a preliminary round which would be a written test through Google form,
in order to decide the teams that will qualify for the final round.
- The link for the quiz shall be sent on the WhatsApp group.
- Topics: Constitutional Law and Current affairs.
- The quiz will contain multiple-choice questions, short answers and one word.
- The preliminary round will be conducted through Google form. It will consist of 20 multiple choice questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- In case of a tie, the person submitting in lesser time shall be qualified.
- In case of a tie in terms of the time of submission, the person answering the most number of Star questions shall be qualified.
- In case of a tie in an equal number of star questions being marked correctly, the participants shall be subjected to a tie-breaker question.
- The finals will be conducted through Google Meet.
Rules and Regulations
- Only individual participation is permitted.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for in case of any connectivity/Device failure during the quiz.
- A screenshot of the payment made must be send to us via email.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection throughout the competition.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- The decision of the quiz master is final.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Kerala Law Academy to change or modify the same.
- All participants will be provided with an E-Certificate for participation.
- The first, second and third prize winners will be provided with an E-Certificate of Merit.
Eligibility and Registration
UG and PG students studying under any college or universities recognized by the UGC.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 250/-
- Date of Preliminary Stage will be on 9th of March 2021.
- Date of the competition (Finals) is on 12th of March 2021.
- The Final date for registration is 7th of March 2021.
The timing of the competition will be announced in the official WhatsApp group for quiz participants. Joining this group is mandatory.
1st prize: Rs. 3,500/- and E-Certificate of Merit.
2nd prize: Rs. 2,500/- and E-Certificate of Merit.
To register in this competition, in addition to any other formalities mentioned in the website, an E-mail containing the following details should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full name of the participant.
- Name of the Institution.
- Contact/WhatsApp number (WhatsApp number is mandatory).
- Screenshot of payment receipt
To register, click here: https://keralalawacademy.in/wp/dngf-2021/register-for-legal-quiz/
Mrs. Reshma Soman. N: 9447250166
Mr. Sachin. B: 9446668991
Namitha Menon: 8289900739
Renji T Roy: 8848174226