Invest India is inviting applications for the job post of Specialist in Women and Child Development, to work in Central Delhi.
About Invest India
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
This assignment includes several key deliverables related to Outreach, Programme Management, and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) as outlined below.
Description of the assignment
1. Strategic Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation
- Creating standards and indices for the measurement of program outcomes and development milestones
- Digitization of M&E trackers, data analytics, and mapping results
- Impact assessment of key development programs
2. Knowledge Management
- Knowledge support for communication and advocacy, including events
- Creation of a Knowledge Hub for research, innovation, and thought leadership
3. Outreach and Behavior Change Communication (BCC)
- Support in the design, dissemination, and tracking of communication campaigns
- Develop analytic reports for key communication and advocacy campaigns and initiatives.
- Creation of preliminary project reports, interim reporting, and presentations.
4. Stakeholder management
- Convergence and collaboration across multiple internal and external teams
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines (social work, economics, sociology, gender studies, development studies, or other relevant technical fields)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional capacity in development consulting/development program management preferably within a government, non-governmental or multilateral organization
- Strong writing skills, research mindset, and drive for evidence-based communication
- An analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail