Microsoft India invites applications for the research (summer) internships offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India is a fascinating region to build one’s diverse work experience and enriching career development, as it is the only region in the world (outside of the US) to have all MS Subsidiaries, including LinkedIn and GitHub.
Microsoft is looking for an experienced senior attorney to assist in Microsoft’s continuing commitment to comply with laws, regulations, and policies governing its business, finance, and accounting activities across India.
About the Opportunity
Microsoft offers research internships and applications are open year-round.
Working with some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life. Interns not only advance their own careers but also contribute to the exciting R&D strides Microsoft’s researchers are making.
All internships are paid. Microsoft will help with visa applications where needed.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master’s, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
- Please include your resume and up to three letters of recommendation while applying for this internship.
- Each applicant should request a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
- Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
Click here for the official information.