Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, Uttarakhand, India is hosting the 3rd National Essay Competition on Constitutional Law under the aegis of its Center for Constitutional Law, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University.
- The last date of registration is April 5th, 2021.
- Eligibility: Law students, scholars, academicians, lawyers, judges and legal professionals are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is permitted (two authors only).
Essays should be:
- Not exceeding 2,500 words (excluding footnotes)
- In English
- Times New Roman with Font size 12 for the body of the Essay and Times New Roman with font size 10 for footnotes.
- Footnoting Format shall be as provided by Indian law Institute. (ILI standard footnoting style).
- A soft copy of the Essay should be submitted to http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-SUB latest by 5th April, 2021, along with author’s name(s) and contact number(s).
- Digital Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
- 1st prize: INR 3,500 and Certificate
- 2nd prize: INR 2,500 and Certificate
- 3rd prize: INR 1,500 and Certificate
- Winners will be awarded a Hard Copy of certificates.
- Digital Certificate of Merit will be awarded to the top 10 winners.
- Digital Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
The Constitution and Constitutionalism
The participants may choose any contemporary topic related to Constitutional Law.
For any query related to the topic please refer to the attached brochure
Students of Law College Dehradun: INR 100/-
Others: INR 150/-
The fee may be paid through NEFT/IMPS at:
- Account Holder Name: UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY
- Account Number: 85560100001819
- IFSC Code: BARB0DBPREM (FIFTH DIGIT IS ZERO)
- Bank Name: BANK OF BARODA
- Branch: PREMNAGAR, DEHRADUN
- Type: SAVING
- MICR Code: 248012018
Students of Law College Dehradun Faulty of Uttaranchal should register at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-2021-INT
Other students should register at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-2021-EXT
Essay Submission at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-SUB
For details, please check the brochure at http://bit.do/NEC2021
For further information or clarification, please email us at lcdtrd.newccl[at]uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in or call Mr. Saharsh Shubham at 7004319456, Mr. Kartik Bhardwaj at 9816057639