HSCC India Limited invites applications for the job position of Legal Professional, on a contract basis, for its office in Noida.
About HSCC India Ltd.
HSCC or Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited is a “Mini Ratna” Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. HSCC is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and procurement management service organization working in the healthcare and other social infrastructure development sectors. The company offers services in feasibility studies, design engineering, detailed tender documentation, construction, supervision, comprehensive project management, procurement support services in all areas of civil, mechanical, information technology, and auxiliary medical service areas. HSCC has its registered office in Delhi and its corporate office in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited from dynamic and result-oriented professionals for their ongoing and future assignments in the following disciplines. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching with industry norms with good opportunities for professionals who are self-starters.
Graduate in Law with minimum 60% marks having experience in contractual and service matters in Govt/PSU. They should have worked in the legal department of a PSU/Govt/Solicitor/Advocate’s firm of repute or in the legal department of a large private sector organization.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021): 24 years
- The date, Time & Venue of the selection process will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates via e-mail (to the e-mail ID provided in the application form at by the candidate). No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India/abroad and may be assigned any work depending upon the requirement.
- Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement will be made on HSCC website only. No further press advertisement will be given. All prospective candidates are advised to regularly scan through the HSCC website for the above purpose.
How to Apply?
- Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format.
- Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit an advance copy in time and apply through the proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports.
- The appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company.
- The applications superscribing the level and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address latest by 12.04.2021 :
Deputy General Manager (HRM) HSCC(I)Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida (U.P)-201301