DSNLU’s Legal Incubation Centre is organizing a 1-Day Online Workshop on Legal Profession and Practice-Challenges and Prospects, on April 10, 2021.
About the Organizer
DSNLU: The Government of Andhra Pradesh established Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) vide DSNLU Act, 2008 at Visakhapatnam to impart quality legal education. It is recognized u/s 2(f) of UGC and the BCI. It has also been granted 12B status by the UGC. DSNLU’s mission is to design and deliver legal education, promote academic achievements and excellence in legal research.
DSLIC: DSNLU inaugurated the Legal Incubation Centre (LIC) in 2018 that aims at developing entrepreneurship and advocacy skills among young lawyers and students. It acts as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of professional skills required for budding lawyers and young students. The DSLIC regularly conducts programs like Crime Scene Investigation, Civil and Criminal Trial Advocacy.
About the Workshop
Legal Incubation Centre (LIC) is organizing a one-day Online Workshop on “Legal Profession and Practice- Challenges and Prospects “in collaboration with DSNLU Alumni Association on 10th April 2021 at Cisco WebEx Platform.
- Date: 10th April 2021
- Timings: 10:00 A.M To 05:00 P.M.
Objectives of the Program
DSLIC is conducting the workshop with an objective and focus to construct a smooth transition from a law student to a professional. The workshop aims to provide a platform and attempts to take a leap in bridging the gap between academics and practice. The workshop has panelists from distinguishing areas in the legal profession, depending on their inclination and interest. This workshop is conducted in collaboration with DSNLU Alumni Association. Resource persons are from among the students of DSNLU, who have scaled up in their profession by their efforts and hard work.
- Avadesh Narayan Sanghi, Advocate, Hyderabad
- Amar Anand, Legal Consultant, Ministry of Commerce, Delhi
- B. Mithun Shashank, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Marmadeshwar Singh, International Arbitration, London, UK
- Niraj Kumar, Legal Officer, Karnataka Bank.
- Prasanna Swaminathan, Senior Associate, Krishnamurthy & Co.
- Pavan Kumar Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad
- Manaswini Malladi, Associate, Goldman Sachs
- Roselin Sara Alex, Associate, Khaitan & Co.
- Mula Sneha Goud, Assistant Professor, Presidency University
- Sonam Yadav, Associate, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
- Yogita Prakash, Advocate, Telangana
- Sristi Telang, Associate Lecturer, OP Jindal Global Law School
- Aditya Shrivasstava, Senior Associate, VoxLaw Advocates & Solicitors
- Srivastava Reddy B. Associate, Law Offices of Panag & Babu
- Prashanth Kumar, Advocate, New Delhi.
Participation & Registration
- Students, Academicians, Practitioners, and Professionals can participate in the workshop.
- Registration can be made online by filling in the following Google Form. E-Certificates will be provided for all participants.
- There is no registration fee for this workshop.
- To register for the workshop, click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Dr. Nandini C.P. Associate Professor, Faculty Convenor DSLIC
- B. Rachana: 7981101373
- Rohan Gupta: 7013842602
- L Surya Hemanth” 7993042418
- Further inquiry: dsnlulic[at]dsnlu.ac.in
The Brochure for the workshop is given here.