About the Organizer
The Cell for Law and Technology was established in 2019 at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), with the aim of generating awareness and facilitating research in the field of law and technology laws. They are working tirelessly to spread awareness about topics such as data privacy, fintech, cryptocurrency, big data, etc. They have successfully conducted webinars on contemporary issues.
The Round Table
This will be a moderated and interactive discussion with a distinguished panel of technology law experts and working professionals who will provide their invaluable insights on ‘Emerging Avenues of Tech Regulation and the Career Opportunities in the Industry’. It will take place on 17th April 2021.
- Teresa Rodriguez De Las Heras Ballell, Member of the European Commission Expert Group on Liability and New Technology
- Anirudh Rastogi, Founder and Managing Partner, Ikigai Law
- Shehnaz Ahmed, Senior Resident Fellow and lead, Fintech, Vidhi Centre of Public Policy
- Jaideep Reddy, Leader, Nishith Desai Associates
- Mathew Chacko, Founder, Spice Route Legal
- Dr. Jayanta Ghosh, Research Fellow, WBNUJS
- Captn. Loveleen Kaur Mann, Legal Advisor, Nat Geo Out of Eden Walk
Click here for the registration form (Section 2)
The tête-à-tête debate is going to be one on one debate conducted in collaboration with the Debating Society, Jus Cultura. The broad themes of the motion of the debate will be from the current updates in the world of technology and law. The participants will partake in a knockout preliminary round, based on which they will advance to Semi-Final and Final rounds.
Click here for the registration form. (Section 3)
A fun event for all who love a good challenge. Are you ready to bet on your own knowledge, speed, and accuracy?
The next question is now on your screen.
Click here for the registration form. (Section 4)
For more information, please check the information brochure and check out their website!
- 14th April 2021: Results of the NLIU Policy Case Competition (written submission round)
- 15th April 2021 (11:59 PM): Registration deadline for the Tête-à-Tête Debate
- 17th April 2021 (Morning): Tête-à-Tête Debate rounds
- 17th April 2021 (Evening – exact time will be communicated soon): The Round Table (Panel Discussion)
- 18th April 2021 (Morning): Techtonic Quiz
- 18th April 2021 (Evening): Final Presentation Round of the NLIU Policy Case Competition
Website: NLIU CLT Home Page