Lexstructor National Journal of Law and Technology [ISSN : 2582 – 7081] is online, free access journal dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, generating diversified research emerging areas. The journal follows a double-blind three-phased review process, with the peer review at the final phase.
This journal also encourages the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and various aspects of technology. The scholarly response of legal personalities shall be able to aid the lawmakers into the process of ever-changing dimensions of law, technology and policy domains.
Lexstructor National Journal of Law and Technology calls for ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED Research Papers, Short Articles and Case Comments for its upcoming Volume 1 Issue 3, July 2021.
We are interested in receiving submissions on any contemporary issues in the law and its interrelation with the technology, e.g., but not limited to e-commerce, cybercrime, biotechnology, competition, intellectual property and any current social-legal issues.
- Submission should be made in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript shall be free from plagiarism, any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum three authors.
- The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned only in the cover page of the manuscript.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation (Bluebook 20TH EDITION) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Tabular columns, diagrams, or any photograph with proper sources are allowed to use in the Manuscript. Photographs and diagrams must be of 1200px x 675px or less than that.
- A margin of 1 inch shall be maintained from all sides.
- Manuscript texts should be justified and the headings should be either left-aligned or centre-aligned.
- An abstract of not exceeding 250 words (along with five keywords) must be accompanied with the manuscript.
- Manuscript file must be named as < ‘Title of the Manuscript_First Name of the author(s)’>. No name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- On submission of the manuscript, the authors will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of their submissions via mail.
- Every submission shall undergo through three stages’ review process. The authors will be updated on completion of each stage of review. On qualifying three-stages of review, the qualified submissions shall be selected for publication.
- On selection of the manuscript followed by publication of the journal on our website, the copyrights shall be transferred to the Lexstructor National Journal of Law and Technology, ipso facto and impliedly.
- Post-publication, every author will be received certificate of publication via email.
- Before submitting your manuscript, visit the ‘Guidelines to Authors’ for more details. Failure to comply with the submission guidelines will lead to rejection of the manuscript.
- Research Papers: (5000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Articles: (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (1500-3000 words including footnotes)
How to submit?
To submit, please click here
The issue is free from publication charge.
Last Date of submission: May 15, 2021 (Full Manuscript)
Successful submission of the google form will be regarded as acknowledgement of manuscript receipt.
Intimation of selection / rejection: By June 20, 2021
Date of publication: July 01, 2021
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in