Job Qualification and Minimum Requirements
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate knowledge and practical skills in domestic and international arbitration with impeccable research skills in commercial and corporate laws, public and private international law, constitutional law, taxation etc.
- Prior work or research experience in international disputes will be preferred.
- PQE : 1-3 Years
- Candidates possessing a Five Year Integrated Law Degree from premier National Law Schools or Master’s Degree in Law from reputed foreign universities would be preferred.
- Acting as Tribunal Secretary/Assistant to the Tribunal in high stake Domestic & International Arbitrations.
- Research and assistance in preparing legal opinions and advisory sought by national and international law firms.
- The work shall also involve assisting the other members of the Chambers with their independent arbitration, litigation and advisory practice.
Competitive remuneration subject to qualification and prior experience.
No. of Position/s : One (1)
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com