About THE OFFICE
Calibre and Career is an initiative of Digi-Grasp Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., an organization committed to imparting knowledge, shaping careers and empowering young minds of our country.
The objective behind establishing the institute was to launch a common platform for students seeking to sit for varied competitive exams and also by means of skill-based courses to make them more employable in the market.
About the INTERNSHIP DETAILS
- You will be required to collect and/or create website material and social media posts.
- Organize campaigns, events, surveys, interviews and interactive videos with people from the industry.
- Work on reviewing and updating the content provided.
- Work on creating study material and/ or mock test papers for undergraduate entrance exams like CLAT, AILET and other Law Entrance Exams.
English Proficiency (Written), MS Office.
No. of Openings
- Anyone who has a good academic record.
- Anyone who is preparing for competitive exams like IAS, Judiciary, Bank IBPS (PO) etc. OR any student studying at a recognised law college (By BCI) can also apply.
- Anyone who is available to work with integrity and sincerity for a duration of 2 months (minimum).
- Anyone who has a prior experience of working on study material/content for competitive exams.
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
The applications can be sent with the following details on email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Application for Internship
CV: To be attached with relevant academic and experience records.
Availability: To be mentioned if they are available for a full 2 months internship period.
Certificate, Appointment as Campus Ambassador, Letter of Recommendation.
- The opportunity is to work from home until the COVID-19 situation improves.
- The candidates residing in Delhi NCR shall be preferred.