About the OFFICE
Govindraj Associates is a law firm in Central Bengaluru. It is engaged mainly in Constitutional, Civil, Commercial and Family litigation.
Govindraj Associates now has job openings for 2 Associates with 0-5 years of experience, in litigation.
Associates are given opportunities to make appearances in Court daily and assist/argue matters themselves, based on their capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
The nature of the work of an Associate would involve:
- Daily Court appearances
- Drafting and research on cases
- Contract drafting and vetting
- Property conveyancing
- Due diligence
- Providing legal opinions
- Devise strategies, interact with Clients and provide value-adding inputs
- Handling Client
- Research on legal issues
- Should be willing to travel on a need basis across India
- Assist Senior Associate as and when instructed
Govindraj Associates, 101, Ramanashree Chambers, Lady Curzon Road, Bengaluru 560001.
- 0-5 years of experience, in litigation.
- Desire to excel in litigation.
- Basic knowledge of CPC, Constitution and Family Laws.
- Excellent English Written & Communication Skills (knowledge of Kannada would be an added advantage).
- Must Be able to conduct research and come up with solutions on different legal matters.
- Committed to work.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Must be computer savvy with good knowledge in MS Word/Office.
Remuneration is at par with or more than most litigating firms and is based on factors such as skill, dedication to work and competence.
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.