About the Job
The work will include research, organizing and preparing materials for workshops, providing research support to the Coordinator for working on publications, performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently and also includes activities of Chair on Consumer Law & Practice.
The amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs. 40,000 per month.
- Masters Degree in Law from a reputed University (Preferably candidates interested in Consumer Welfare Legislation or other allied subjects will be preferred).
- Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English.
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
- Excellent computer knowledge and typing.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Application for Researcher” along with their CV and Statement of Purpose (300 words) on or before 18″ April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
For further details or queries, please write to email@example.com.