About ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
ICFAI Law School (formerly known as Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with the objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities. The Bar Council of India has accorded its approval for imparting three-year and five-year Law Courses at ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, and award degrees in law.
About the Workshop
ICFAI Trial Advocacy Committee of ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing “The National Workshop on Art of Advocacy & Nuances” on 24th April 2021 (11:00 AM onwards).
The objectives of the workshop are:
- Art of Advocacy in general.
- The objective of Trial Advocacy.
- Nuances of good trial advocacy.
- Art of Examination of witness?
- Skills of ‘Opening & Closing Argument’.
- Professional Ethics
- Importance of Trial Advocacy for a law student.
- Art of presenting the best evidence before the court.
Students, Research Scholars, Professionals, and Academicians
- No Registration fee
- To register for the workshop, click on the link at the end of this post.
- Please refer to the brochure here for more details about this workshop.
Certificates shall be provided to all the participants.
The registration link : CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP.
- Mr.SuneelKumar,Faculty,Co-ordinator (email@example.com)
- Miss Prachi Mishra,Faculty,Co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrinal Raj, Convenor (email@example.com)
- Shruti Goyal, Co-Convenor ((firstname.lastname@example.org)