LEXSTRUCTOR NATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY is online, open access journal dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas.
This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and various aspects of technology. The scholarly response of legal personalities shall be able to aid the lawmakers into the process of ever-changing dimensions of law, technology and policy domains.
LEXSTRUCTOR NATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY calls for ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED research papers, Short Articles and Case Comments for its upcoming Volume 1 Issue 1, June 2020.
We are interested in receiving submissions on the law and technology related areas, e.g., but not limited to e-commerce, cybercrime, biotechnology, competition, intellectual property and any socio-legal issues posed by technology
- Submission should be made in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript shall be free from plagiarism, any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum two authors.
- The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation (Bluebook 19TH EDITION or APA or Chicago Style) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Tabular columns, diagrams, or any photograph with proper sources are allowed to use in the Manuscript. Photographs and diagrams must be of 1200px x 675px or less than that. A margin of 1 inch shall be maintained from all sides.
- Manuscript texts should be justified and the headings should be either left-aligned or centre-aligned.
- Manuscript file must be named as < ‘Title of the Manuscript_First Name of the author(s)’>. Except in the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- An abstract of 250 words must be accompanied with the manuscript.
- Before submitting your manuscript, visit the ‘Guidelines to Authors’ for more details and comply with the same.
- Research Papers: (5000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Articles: (2000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
How to submit?
To submit, please click here
No publication fee
Last Date of submission: May 20, 2020 (Full Manuscript)
Acknowledge of the manuscript receipt: Within 48 hours of the submission
Intimation of selection / rejection: Within 15 days of the submission
Date of publication: June 20, 2020
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in