About the Organization
Lexstructor Legal Publication is an online, open access legal news, education and journal publication platform which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas. Within a short span, this platform has gained its spot under top 100 Indian Legal Blogs and Websites, powered by Feedspot, and aim at encouraging the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other dimensions of academia. It provides free access of legal knowledge and daily legal updates to everyone irrespective of lawman or layman.
Nature of Internship
- Work from home internship
- The interns will work on compiling and developing monthly news bulletins, and 1-2 blog posts / research write-ups per week on allotted topics / research issues.
Number of Interns Required
Three (3) will be selected for December and January each.
1 month (Either for December, 2020 or for January, 2021)
Who can apply?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of law
Efficiency in written Communication (English), Legal writing, Basic legal knowledge, Legal Research skills
- Internship Certificate at the successful completion of the internship
- Letter of Recommendation to the best-performed interns
- Recognition on our Website
- Due Credits in terms of mentioning writer’s name on our website and blog page
- Interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample (original, on legal issues and not more than 2 pages) to email@example.com . The subject of the email should be “Lexstructor Internship Application (Desired Month for internship) 2020-21”.
- The last date of the applications is November 28, 2020. Selected candidates for December and January will be informed by December 1, 2020 and December 10, 2020 respectively.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us via https://lexstructor.in/contact-us/
For other queries, email us at email@example.com
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in